
Dave and Kelsey are awesome; they know all the ins and outs of extracurricular fun! They found these great (inexpensive) tickets for a Brewer's game, coordinated the whole outing and even hooked the group up with a free appetizer at dinner before the game--they know how to have fun!
The craziest moment of the night was when Kelsey and I came out of the bathroom and a guy in a wheel chair came up and asked if Kelsey was married; if I was married; if we'd ever smoked pot; (told us we should try it someday) why we wouldn't smoke pot; and on and on. He was definitely mentally impaired--probably smoked mental--and shocked that all three of us hadn't tried pot (his response was hilarious! ----"WHaT" with eyebrows raised, and one eyeball looking off in a completely different direction, doing its own thing). It was a great illustration of why I have never, and will never smoke pot--or anything for that matter. The whole interaction was bizarre, but it was SO funny to see the look on Kelsey's face when he came up to her (I am sure the look on my face was the same:)
The game was a blast, and we all had seats next to each other. We played a little bit of musical chairs, and the game was a sensory experience (I will take earplugs next time; the speakers were LOUD)--there were something like 42,000 people there in the stadium that night--and none of us caught the swine flu!
I must mention that the Brewers players are markedly less attractive than the Mariners, but the game was still a blast (who goes for eye candy anyway;)--thanks Barbers!
No comments:
Post a Comment